Welcome to GO Publisher Workflow
This document is intended for GO Publisher Workflow admin and end users.
Use GO Publisher Workflow to...
- Export large volumes of data as batches of files for offline data load
- Run as a standalone product or integrated into an exisiting data ordering or work-flow system
- Enable metadata configuration
- Configure syntactic and semantic validation
- Provide a Transformation service for uploading and executing XSLT transformations
- Supply data via http download, WebDav, RESTful web service or content management
What is GO Publisher Workflow?
Are there any prerequisites to installing GO Publisher Workflow?
Yes, they are detailed here - GO Publisher Workflow Pre-Requisites.
Before using GO Publisher Workflow please ensure that your system meets the GO Publisher Minimum Hardware and Software Requirements.
How do I install and configure GO Publisher Workflow?
Find out how to set up your GO Publisher Workflow Deployment on an application server. This is a detailed guide explaining how to set up your workflow configuration and database connections.
How do I use GO Publisher Workflow?
After GO Publisher Workflow is deployed, admin users will need to set up 'Products' using the GO Publisher Workflow Product Setup guide.
Once the GO Publisher Workflow 'Products' have been configured, users can submit publishing jobs and publish data. The GO Publisher Workflow User Guide explains how to create a publishing job and monitor the results using the Management Console or Management API.
For those of you who are developing applications that need to link directly to our API (Application Programming Interface) then the GO Publisher Workflow RESTful API User Guide is for you. It covers all of the API requests that we support, and how to test in a development view in your web browser.
Navigate around the product documentation using the tree structure below or on the left hand side panel.
You can also search this documentation space using the search box below: