Read any GML2 or GML3 application schemas, so you can view a whole range of GML data with the GML Viewer.
Read WinZip, GZip and uncompressed GML files - quickly too, reading up to 1900 features/second!
Load multiple files in a single view, so you can have datasets layered over one another.
Default styling for a range of datasets is available, particularly:
- IMRO 2006 and 2008
- OS MasterMap Topography Layer
- OS MasterMap Integrated Transport Network (ITN) Laye
- Including Road Routing Information and Urban Paths theme
- OS MasterMap Address Layer 2
- OS VectorMap Local 1.1
- AddressBase Products
Not only that, GML Viewer can save and load user defined styles too!
Standard GIS capabilities are included:
- Select (includes multiple feature selection)
- Zoom and Pan
- Feature attribute display (including an attribute 'type' selection)
- Display position tracking (using X,Y cursor position)
- View by user defined position or reference
- Fast redraw and high quality cartography display options.